The 43rd Asian Conference on Remote Sensing 2022 (ACRS2022) is an annual conference for exchanging the latest development and information to promote remote sensing technology. Every year, the member countries of the Asian Association on Remote Sensing (AARS) host the conference and make their best efforts for a successful conference. ACRS has been the most prestigious and professional event of the remote sensing community in Asia for over four decades which makes this meeting an especially attractive event.
ACRS2022 will be held on October 3-5, 2022 in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. The conference is expected to be an interdisciplinary forum for leading researchers and students in related areas to present the latest developments, works, and applications to discuss cutting-edge technology, exchange research ideas, and promote international collaboration within the field.
ACRS2022 will focus on new methodologies or applications of well-known remote sensing techniques for natural and land resources towards digital twin. Examples of areas covered within this research topic include, but are not restricted to, the following:
- Sensor and Platform
- Algorithm and Image Processing
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Web GIS
- Cloud Computing, Big data, and AI in Remote Sensing
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) & Navigation
- Disaster Monitoring and Prevention
- Remote Sensing for Natural Resources
- Environmental Domain
- Remote Sensing Application for Public Health
- Remote Sensing & Mapping
- Education and Training
There will be both on-site and online presentations organized. The online participants are requested to provide video files of the presentations for backup.
The sessions are will be organized online mostly and partly on-site. All the international participants are recommended to participate online due to the COVID-19 pandemic prevention in Mongolia.
- Either a full paper or extended abstract is acceptable for ACRS proceedings.
- Those who are applying for Shunji Murai Award, Innovation Award, and Green Asia Award are requested to submit full papers. The winner’s papers are invited to be published in the Asian Journal of Geoinformatics (ISSN: 1513-6728). In that case, the (extended) abstract will be published in ACRS proceedings.